Once you invest in leads, you expect to convert them into sales in due time; however, real-time leads have greater chances of working for many MCA aged leads generators. If you opt for exclusive leads, the prices will quadruple. It can turn out to be quite frustrating dealing with real-time leads obtained through investing a lot of money that eventually offer little or often no returns at all.
If you are a small business still trying to establish yourself in a competitive market, it’s recommended that you opt for aged MCA to market your product/service.
What are aged MCA leads?
They are 30 to 90 days old, and just like any other sales leads they are regular customers who fill out an online form or respond to any other sales message related to merchant cash advance services.
- Using aged MCA leads can benefit you in terms of sales while reducing expenses for your service.
- The only major difference is that they are older or staler than any other leads.
- Aged MCA leads are comparatively older than the real-time merchant cash advance leads.
These leads have shown interest in obtaining financial services in the past, but put off the idea to consider at a later date.
So you can expect them to convert in the present, i.e., if they haven’t subscribed to a service yet.
There is no harm in contacting them, considering the price that you pay to get their contact details.
Higher ROI from lower cost
While you may have to spend up to $35 for a real-time lead, aged MCA leads are sold at significantly lower rates, as low as $1.
- As a small business owner, you have to stay within your budget by lowering your expenses wherever possible.
- That’s why it’s better to purchase services that are more economical than investing too much on only a few leads.
- An aged lead is a business that once showed interest in buying MCA services.
Why Buy Aged MCA Leads in the First Place?
If you want to improve your sales without going overboard your marketing budget, it’s better to buy aged leads.
By ordering the aged leads, you get to negotiate with a customer to opt for your services for a lower price who may still be interested in getting merchant cash advances.
With a convincing strategy, you can easily persuade customers to purchase your service upon signing a contract.
Lower competition with time:
When business owners fill out informational forms to share about their demand for funds, they get flooded with inquiries over the week; however, most of the sales inquiries stop after one week.
If you pay for an aged lead, you can expect to be the only or possibly the 100th person contacting that person during that time.
It’s possible that you find out the customer purchased the services from the first business that contacted them.
You can expect this opportunity to turn worthwhile for you.
Apart from that, you can also figure out which MCA leads provider they bought from, or you can offer them a better proposition and convince them to work with you instead by buying aged mca leads.
- Even though real-time leads are considered exclusive, aged leads eventually take the win in this race.
- You can also come up with a plan that’ll be more beneficial for the client, convincing them to go with your service.
- However, there’s a strong possibility that due to so many calls, the customer refused to buy anything out of frustration.
There isn’t a single lead provider that can guarantee you a 100% conversion rate; however, with aged leads, you have more contacts at your disposal, increasing your chances of landing a sale.
On the other hand, the lower costs help you in maintaining your budget for better sustainability in the industry.
Leads that have turned cold:
Many businesses apply for merchant cash advance services, but sometimes they do not meet the criteria of a particular MCA vendor; as a result, they remain unmoved.
- There are high chances that aged leads have never received a call.
- Again, this isn’t always the case, but there’s a possibility.
- Give the owner a call, and ask them regarding their turnover.
Considering that they never got contacted and aged, you may just land a sale here.
For a business that was new when they applied, they may have performed well enough to provide you with reasonable returns by now.
If you see potential in the business, go ahead and invite the owner with their business plan to evaluate and analyze how your money can turn the tables for them.
Process and cycle
To contact more leads and customers, you’ll realize that a sustainable process is necessary to pull it off smoothly.
Dialing all the contact numbers manually will take you days.
Fortunately, you’ll find many technical solutions, particularly designed for such situations.
An autodialer is a complete lifesaver to contact a large number of leads in a short span of time.
Autodialers also come with predictive dialer services, which screen out disconnected numbers, answering machines, and busy networks.
When you realize only a small number of businesses are working with aged leads, which were created by real customers, you have a strong reason to buy aged leads for merchant cash advance marketing strategy. Once you become organized with your small business and work with aged leads, this can become an effective business model for you, which can allow your small business to stand up alongside the market leaders.
If you want to work with aged leads, contact MCA Leads Pro today, and learn how we can help you grow your MCA business.